Thursday, February 5, 2015

Seashell Giclee Canvas Print, Conch Shell Giclee Print, Giclee Print Sale, Carol Schiff Prints

As you know, I always have a sale item on Wednesday.  Today, I am offering for sale, one of my giclee prints.

These are high quality prints on archival canvas and inks.  The stretcher bars are heavy duty and the whole print is finished with a semi-gloss protective finish.

The print extends over the 1 1/2" deep sides, allowing it to be hung with or without a frame.


purchase here



Now for the deal of the day.....Purchase at the link above and you will be charged from $49.95 to $214.95, depending on the size print you choose.  Available sizes are 8x10x1.5", 12x16x1.5", 16x20x1.5",20x24x15" and 24x36x1.5"  Shipping is free in USA and Canada.


   As soon as I receive your payment, I will return a credit of 15% to your credit card or PayPal account.  You must write ART SALE on the order to receive the discount.

This sale is only for readers of my blog, so if you don't write ART SALE on the order, I won't know you saw it here and you won't get a rebate.

Because this is a print, instead of an original, I can extend this offer to more than one person.  If you follow the link above, and the item is sold out, just leave a comment here and I will take your order at the discounted price.

This offer expires Friday, February 6, 2015 at 12:01 a.m.




Thank you for reading my blog today.



www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment