Saturday, April 28, 2018

Pineapple Still Life Painting, Best Deal, 14x18" Painting with Frame, Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting

Since moving (and downsizing) I'm trying to squeeze into a much small studio, with almost no storage space.


Purchase here

My solution......start a new section on my Etsy store, entitled "Best Deal".  I plan to feature a specific artwork, at a great price, and hopefully, my inventory will become more manageable.

Today, I am featuring this pineapple and mango  oil painting, in a custom frame.  The piece is framed to 19x23".  The painting shows the fruit sitting on glass, and may be purchased with or without the frame.

Marketing, in my opinion, is one of the hardest parts of being an artist.  I don't know any artists who enjoy this part of the game. I will let you know how this idea works for me.

Thanks for viewing my blog today.

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment