Thursday, May 19, 2022

Tulip Painting, Floral Painting, Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting, 6x6" Oil on Canvas Panel

I found a video on Youtube of Nancy Medina, the flower queen, painting a tulip.  So, I decided to try painting along with the video.

purchase here
Of course, her technique looks very effortless, which didn't happen with me.  Of course, her results are perfection, which didn't happen with me.  Of course, she has done it thousands of times..........ditto.

All in all, I think it was a fun experience and I am hoping I found a little something that I can continue to use.

We are so fortunate to be part of the first generation of artists with all the wonderful learning experiences the internet can  provide for us.

Have a great day!

Carol Schiff
www.CarolSchiffStudio.blog.com


No comments:

Post a Comment