Thursday, August 27, 2015

Yellow Paintings, Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting, Yellow Art, daily art




This time of the year is so hectic.  Now that I think about it, every time of the year has been hectic lately!

I am busy painting several large commissions, so for the moment, my daily paintings are scarce.  I decided to post some older works, and the theme I chose today is yellow.

Indecision
10x10"
SOLD
Roadside Thistles
6x12"
Purchase here


Nantahala Rapids
30x40"
Purchase Here

Fiddleheads
11x14"
Purchase here


SOLD
6x8" Abstracted Church

SOLD
24x30" and living in Poland


SOLD
Love the bold color in this one.
14x18"


I hope you enjoyed my yellow paintings today!



www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Carol - I did enjoy your yellow paintings.
    I was just in the cool mountains painting with friends and did a thistle painting
    similar to yours. I guess it is a universal image. Could have been in Scotland!

    ReplyDelete