Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Small Floral Still Life, Daily Painting, "Purple and Yellow" , SOLD

Today I am posting another of my small floral still life series.  I think this one is particularly perky with its polk a dot red mug.

$96. + 6.50



I am finding this series so relaxing to paint.....just what I need during the hectic holiday season.

Yesterday I spent the morning baking and running errands, at 1:00 sharp, my paint group, Pieces of Eight invaded my home for a group project.  I was still cleaning up after their departure when my husband came home with my 10 year old grandson, Trevor.  They had a session of touch football in the front yard while I jumped in the shower and readied myself for a holiday party and play.  Whew!  It makes me tired to just think of it, but it was  a great day.  Although you won't see this post for a while, I am writing it on the morning of our Pieces of Eight Christmas Sale and All Around Great Time.  In a short 45 minutes the fun begins!


So I am enjoying this short moment of inactivity.

Are you ready for the holidays?  I still have to shop, bake, cook.........the list never ends.


No comments:

Post a Comment