Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Small Floral Still Life, "Cindy's Geranium's" 6x8" Oil Painting SOLD

The weather has been rather dark and gloomy lately, so today I am posting a bright and cheery painting.  I hope it brightens your day!

SOLD



I was able to enjoy these geraniums last summer while visiting my friend, Cindy, at her mountain retreat.  The scenery was stunning from her balcony and every morning the sun would strike these flowers and make them glow.  The perfect place to sit and have that morning coffee.


I almost always show my paintings in a simple black frame.  I think it really allows the colors to pop and doesn't distract from the painting.  Since I also tone my canvases in black, it adds another dimension to the painting too.  What type of frames to do use on your work?


No comments:

Post a Comment