Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Painting on Sale, Succulent Painting, Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting, Hens and Chicks by Carol Schiff, 12x12x.75"

If you are a gardener, or even if you are not, this painting on sale may be the one for you.

purchase here
275 minus 25 rebate
This painting has been around my studio just a little too long and needs a forever home.  It is already marked down in my Etsy store from $320 to $275.  Now, I am giving my blog readers an even bigger discount.

.....Purchase at the link above and you will be charged $275.00 and shipping, but for the next few days, I will give you an additional  discount.   You must write ART SALE on the order to receive the discount.  As soon as I receive your payment, I will return a credit of $25.00 to your credit card or PayPal account.  This will bring your cost down to $250.

This sale is only for readers of my blog, so if you don't write ART SALE on the order, I won't know you saw it here and you won't get a rebate.  The offer expires at 12:01 am, Friday, March 6, 2015. 


Thank you for reading my blog today.



www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment