Monday, March 24, 2014

Flower Painting, Floral Still Life, "Jar Full of Sunshine" by Carol Schiff, 10x10x.75" Oil

I'm still in flower mode, so I hope you enjoy today's flower painting

Purchase here
150 + Shipping

It seems the longer this winter drags on, the more I want to paint flowers...especially orange and yellow flowers! Have heart, winter will soon disappear!


It is already spring here in Florida.  Yesterday I went to Sebastian Inlet State Park for a little summer jump start.




To finish off the day, we had lunch on a big deck at Sebastian Beach Inn, only steps away from the waves.  P*E*R*F*E*C*T

Enjoy the day....spring will soon be here, and don't forget to pin my flower painting!



www.CarolSchiffStudio.etsy.com
www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment